Providing The Help You Need After A Crash With Our Fort Walton Beach Car Accident Lawyers
Roads are crowded in the surrounding areas of Florida. Drivers of all ages, and from many countries, fill the streets and highways. Their experience levels vary, rules of the road may be unfamiliar and distractions are prevalent.
For these reasons, it’s not surprising that auto accidents happen frequently. If you are one of this week’s victims, don’t hesitate to get experienced legal help from our Fort Walton Beach car accident lawyers.
At The Law Offices of Cameron D. Simpson, P.A., we have been representing injury victims like you for decades. Let us guide you through Fort Walton Beach car accident settlements with skill and empathy, pursuing maximum compensation for your losses after any type of motor vehicle accident, including:
- Rear-end collisions
- Drunk driving accidents
- Distracted driving crashes
- Collisions with bicycles or pedestrians
- Motorcycle accidents
- Trucking accidents
- Fatal accidents and wrongful death
Seven Tips After A Motor Vehicle Accident
Following are some tips to follow after a crash, if you are capable of taking action:
- Immediately after the crash, check to see if any of your passengers are injured. Do the same for the occupants of the other car. If medical assistance is needed, call 911 immediately.
- Stay at the accident scene if someone is injured or killed, or if there is property damage. In Florida, if you leave an accident scene where an injury or death occurred, you can be charged with a felony. If there is property damage and you leave, you can be charged with a misdemeanor.
- Don’t admit guilt to anyone, including the police.
- Exchange insurance information and contact information with the other driver.
- Document the accident as thoroughly as you can. Use your phone to take pictures of the cars and road conditions. If there are onlookers who saw the accident, get their contact information.
- Don’t talk to the other person’s insurance company. Refuse to give a statement until you speak with a knowledgeable lawyer.
- Call an attorney to ensure that your rights are protected and that you have the best chance possible of recovering compensation.
Turn To Me For Personal Attention From Day One
Call The Law Offices of Cameron D. Simpson, P.A., in Fort Walton Beach to set up a free, one-on-one consultation with an experienced Fort Walton Beach car accident lawyer: 850-864-4400. You can also reach me online. I guarantee to personally handle every aspect of your case, providing you with exceptional service from beginning to end.
I offer evening and weekend appointments as needed, and you owe no fees unless I obtain compensation for you.